Posted by : Unknown Monday 28 April 2014

My name is Tan Zi Jian, first year student at Taylor's University, majoring in architecure. My main interest is creating something looks amazing and fresh.I would like to be an architect after I graduate. I study English hard to help me fulfill my ambition. I live in Johor Bahru with my family, and it takes about three to four hours to get to campus.So, I move to Subang and live at here temporary. I am interested in foreign cultures. I am looking for a keypal who would like to exchange information about our cultures and chat about what we do and think in our daily life. I am looking forward to hearing from someone who has the similar interests.

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © ZiJian portfolio -Shinpuru v2- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -